Things that have popped into my head during quarantine:
- walking on the beach, woman in front about 20 feet away, wind blowing toward me..."will I get sick if she exhales and I walk into her air?"
- Is it against etiquette to pet someone's dog? Will one of us get sick?
- I've noticed at the store I swerve, turn my head away from the person and don't breath.
- How clean is too clean?
- Looking for temporary work could be life-threatening.
- Just laying awake in bed, do I get some kind of sleep points for that? Apparently my Fit Bit thinks I had a better night than what I thought.
- Are cars practicing social distancing too or it just my imagination? I've had not tailgaters since the quarantine.
- Is Corona Crazy gonna be a new mental health label?
- Is Corona, the beer, gonna have a PR nightmare when this is over?
Etc, etc., etc...
Yep, I am getting in touch with that crazy side and figured others were too and wanted to help.
There is a page on our website of information about what the Morro Bay Chamber is doing and lists of how businesses and services in our town are trying to meet the needs while their doors are closed. Mental health, fitness, leisure activities, etc. are on there and I'll be updating it as I get more. Click on the link below:
I'm still working on how to do massage while practicing social distancing but haven't figure that out yet...stay tuned.